Small but cool.
While it’s the big blockbusters that always draw the largest crowds at conventions like EGX 2018, the most fun can usually be found nestled away in the deepest, darkest corners of Birmingham’s behemoth NEC, with indie games galore vying for… Well, any attention at all. This year’s show played host to approximately a billion different games – but here are just a handful that caught our eye.
More from EGX 2018
- Hands On: Metro Exodus Pledges a Petrifying Apocalyptic Playground to PS4
- Hands On: Dreams Is Going to Be a Game of the Year Candidate
- Hands On: In Hitman 2, You Can Finally Claim Fatalities as a Flamingo
- Hands On: Man of Medan Is a Return to Form for Until Dawn Dev
- Hands On: Arca's Path Brings Marble Madness to PSVR
- Hands On: Starlink: Battle for Atlas Shows Promise That Could Prove Costly
- Hands On: Team Sonic Racing Takes a Tailspin on PS4
- Hands On: Ace Combat 7's Unknown Skies Are Reassuringly Familiar
- Hands On: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Is Fire for Fans and Fresh Faces Alike
Read the full article on pushsquare.com